New Clubhouse Operation
Posted on February 14, 2019
Tuesday 12th February marked the opening of the Stage 1 areas of the new clubhouse to members.
Stage 1 provides members with:
- A new members lounge, bar, terrace area and interim admin area (top of the stairs);
- New mens and ladies change facilities;
- A new golf Shop and café located under the terrace
- Both café and shop are trading from 6 am every day;
- Café offers coffees and selected food offerings from opening
- Golf shop stock includes new release items
- The new member entry from the car park is expected (20/2); Until this entry opens members are encouraged to access the building from the southern practice area or the café entry facing the 10th The old corridor to the old entry remains open for use, but the route is a little convoluted.
- Car park expected by late February
- Dedicated BBQ area expected by mid-March
- Buggy storage area as early as possible in Stage 2
There are bound to be the odd teething issue during these early days of the new operations and is members are asked to be patient in relation to these.
- Keys available from Kim during office hours from the interim admin area.
- Previous locker holders will have a confirmed locker until 31 March. Additional lockers are available in the men’s area. New locker hiring opportunities in the ladies area are limited at this time.
- Numbers will be allocated on request.
- Any items left in old lockers have been secured, but will not be held indefinitely.
- Old area still in use. Please report to the shop prior to collecting your clubs/gear. At the end of your round please return to the old Proshop for storage.