Dress Code & Etiquette
“Dress with Respect”
Members are to maintain a standard of dress commensurate with the dignity of the Club and are to ensure that their visitors maintain the same standards. Management, a team member or any member of the Board may refuse access to the Course and/or Clubhouse to any person not complying with the minimum standards.
Members & Guests Dress Code, Course & Practice Facilities:
- Shorts -Tailored or golf-specific trousers, worn with a belt.
- Shirts -Collared or turtle-neck, golf specific shirts, skivvies, always tucked in;
- Short socks or “sockettes” (White is the only acceptable colour and may display a sports or golf logo)
- Long socks. Long socks are to be pulled up and can be white or beige in colour
- There is no restriction on sock colour with long pants
Not permitted on course or practice facilities are:
- Any clothing made from denim material;
- Cargo trousers or shorts; tracksuits, leisure pants;
- Trousers with elasticised or drawstring waists, football shorts or socks, board shorts;
- T-shirts or singlets, hoodies or shirts with any excessive advertising or offensive slogan.
- Golf shoes with hard or metal spikes;
- Thongs, sandals, scuffs or boots of any kind
Lady Members Dress Code, Course & Practice Facilities:
Clothing must be appropriate for golf and shirts must be collared and tucked in unless designed to be worn out. Polo/mock collars and skivvies are acceptable. Hooded tops, cargo-style pants and denim jeans are not permitted. Metal-spiked golf shoes are prohibited.
Members & Guests Dress Code, Clubhouse:
- Golf attire worn to the acceptable course standard is permitted.
- Smart casual wear must be neat, tidy and in good repair.
- Dress denim jeans ARE permitted.
- Collared shirts designed to be worn untucked, other than polo shirts, may be worn out.
- Non-metal spiked golf shoes are acceptable.
- Socks are optional with boat shoes and moccasins.
- Torn, faded, stone washed or untidy clothing is NOT permitted.
- Hooded tops, singlet tops and T-Shirts are NOT permitted.
- Thongs, sandals or bare feet are NOT permitted.
- Cargo, elastic top or drawstring pants/shorts are NOT permitted
Members or guests whose clothing does not respect this dress code will be asked to change or leave.