Dress Code & Etiquette
“Dress with Respect”
Members are to maintain a standard of dress commensurate with the dignity of the Club and are to ensure that their visitors maintain the same standards. Management, a team member or any member of the Board may refuse access to the Course and/or Clubhouse to any person not complying with the minimum standards.
Members & Guests Dress Code, Course & Practice Facilities:
- Shorts -Tailored or golf-specific trousers, worn with a belt.
- Shirts -Collared or turtle-neck, golf specific shirts, skivvies, always tucked in;
- Short socks or “sockettes” (White is the only acceptable colour and may display a sports or golf logo)
- Long socks. Long socks are to be pulled up and can be white or beige in colour
- There is no restriction on sock colour with long pants
Not permitted on course or practice facilities are:
- Any clothing made from denim material;
- Cargo trousers or shorts; tracksuits, leisure pants;
- Trousers with elasticised or drawstring waists, football shorts or socks, board shorts;
- T-shirts or singlets, hoodies or shirts with any excessive advertising or offensive slogan.
- Golf shoes with hard or metal spikes;
- Thongs, sandals, scuffs or boots of any kind
- Golf and sports hats, caps and visors may be worn on the course but are not permitted in the clubhouse
- Caps must be worn facing forward.
Women Members Dress Code, Course & Practice Facilities:
Clothing must be appropriate for golf and shirts must be collared and tucked in unless designed to be worn out. Polo/mock collars and skivvies are acceptable. Hooded tops, cargo-style pants and denim jeans are not permitted. Metal-spiked golf shoes are prohibited.
Members & Guests Dress Code, Clubhouse:
- Golf attire worn to the acceptable course standard is permitted.
- Smart casual wear must be neat, tidy and in good repair.
- Dress denim jeans ARE permitted.
- Collared shirts designed to be worn untucked, other than polo shirts, may be worn out.
- Non-metal spiked golf shoes are acceptable.
- Socks are optional with boat shoes and moccasins.
- Torn, faded, stone washed or untidy clothing is NOT permitted.
- Hooded tops, singlet tops and T-Shirts are NOT permitted.
- Thongs, sandals or bare feet are NOT permitted.
- Cargo, elastic top or drawstring pants/shorts are NOT permitted
Members or guests whose clothing does not respect this dress code will be asked to change or leave.
PACE OF PLAY
All players should be mindful of the need to maintain an appropriate pace of play for their own enjoyment and out of respect for fellow members.
At all times your place in the field is immediately behind the group in front.
Phone calls may not be conducted in the Clubhouse. Phones must be switched off or set to silent mode.
Mobile phones may be used only in the car park or on the balcony adjacent to the Member’s area. At all times respect the rights and comfort of fellow members, especially when on the balcony near the 10th tee.
Mobile phones are permitted to be used on the course provided that the use doesn’t disrupt other golfers or affect the pace of play.