At Pennant Hills Golf Club, we understand that Golf can seem terribly complicated to the uninitiated. So many rules, different kinds of clubs, a whole new language to learn with birdies, bogeys, bump-and-runs… That’s where our new Get Started program comes in. Join us to learn the fundamentals of golf and have a bit of fun along the way, everyone is welcome – you don’t need to have any golfing experience at all!
What will I learn?
The 8 week course is designed to build your skills, confidence and knowledge so that you become prepared for on course play.
In the first two weeks of the program our PGA Professionals will cover the basic fundamentals of the golf swing to give you a great foundation to begin your journey.
Moving into week three the learning moves on to the golf course where the skills of putting, approaching the green and club selection are covered.
By the final weeks of the program you are getting the full experience of playing the game and developing your skills.
Once you have completed the program, take advantage of an exclusive special offer for participants to join the Club. See below:
Golf Club Membership
Once you have completed the Get Started and Get Started Plus programs you are able to apply for membership at Pennant Hills Golf Club. Once you are a Club Member you are able to:
- Have access to the golf course and club house facilities
- Access to the club practice facilities
- Obtain an official Golf Australia Handicap
- Access to competition play
- Enjoy regular social events held at the club
Temporary Flexible Membership
Some participants may wish to ease themselves in to club golf and we have the perfect solution, Temporary Flexible Membership:
- Membership is only available for a 12 month period
- The subscription fee is set at a lower rate with a green fee applicable to each round that you play
- Full access to the club’s practice facilities and PGA coaches
- You are able to obtain an official Golf Australia Handicap when joining this membership category
- Play in club competitions
- Family members also are entitled to 50% discount on Entrance Fees
- You do not need to pay an Entrance Fee at this stage
There is a great incentive to join Pennant Hills Golf Club and participants are advised that the cost of the Get Started and Get Started Plus programs along with the cost of Temporary Flexible Membership will be deducted from your Entrance Fee. You are eligible to join Pennant Hills Golf Club in one of the following categories:
Full 6 day membership
This category gives access to the course, club house and practice facilities every day excluding Saturday. Please note that this category is presently closed to males.
Full 7 day membership
This category is for full seven (7) day access to the course, club house and practice facilities.
Current Entrance Fees
Age: Over 40 – $4,500 | 31 to 40 – $3,000 | 21 to 30 – $2,250 | Under 21 – Nil