Coming into the warmer months, members are reminded of the dress code when playing on the course or using the practice facilities. If you are inviting guests please ensure that they are aware of the regulations before visiting the club.
Members & Guests Dress Code, Course & Practice Facilities:
- Shorts -Tailored or golf-specific trousers, worn with a belt.
- Shirts -Collared or turtle-neck, golf specific shirts, skivvies, always tucked in;
- Short socks or “sockettes” (White is the only acceptable colour and may display a sports or golf logo)
- Long socks. Long socks are to be pulled up and can be white or beige in colour
- There is no restriction on sock colour with long pants
Not permitted on course or practice facilities are:
- Any clothing made from denim material;
- Cargo trousers or shorts; tracksuits, leisure pants;
- Trousers with elasticised or drawstring waists, football shorts or socks, board shorts;
- T-shirts or singlets, hoodies or shirts with any excessive advertising or offensive slogan.
- Golf shoes with hard or metal spikes;
- Thongs, sandals, scuffs or boots of any kind
Lady Members Dress Code, Course & Practice Facilities:
Clothing must be appropriate for golf and shirts must be collared and tucked in unless designed to be worn out. Polo/mock collars and skivvies are acceptable. Hooded tops, cargo-style pants and denim jeans are not permitted. Metal-spiked golf shoes are prohibited.
Filed under: Guests